- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of December 13thPosted 2 hours ago
- CDC Report Shows Flu Vaccine BenefitsPosted 2 hours ago
- FOX on Tech: Who Is Keeping Tabs On Your Cell Phone?Posted 1 day ago
- Securing America: NSA Director Defends Data CollectionPosted 1 day ago
- Bullet Points: Do It Yourself Duct Tape HolsterPosted 2 days ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 5 months ago
Obama To Birthers: “I Can’t Spend All My Time With My Birth Certificate Plastered On My Forehead”
Brian Williams spoke with President Obama and brought up the perception on the part of too many that he is either a Muslim and/or a foreign national (or maybe the birthers actually believe he’s an illegal immigrant). The president made a good point when he said he trusts in the goodness of the American people, who didn’t let those falsehoods get to them. In fact, maybe that’s the difference between those on the right and those on the left: The right is suspicious of those who are not “like us” and will use that to tar anyone they think is different as un-American. The left doesn’t have that problem (via Mediaite).