- FOX In The Fast Lane: The Chase ContinuesPosted 2 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 4 hours ago
- FOX Country: Dustin Lynch Snags First No. 1 On BillboardPosted 5 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Obama To Birthers: “I Can’t Spend All My Time With My Birth Certificate Plastered On My Forehead”
Brian Williams spoke with President Obama and brought up the perception on the part of too many that he is either a Muslim and/or a foreign national (or maybe the birthers actually believe he’s an illegal immigrant). The president made a good point when he said he trusts in the goodness of the American people, who didn’t let those falsehoods get to them. In fact, maybe that’s the difference between those on the right and those on the left: The right is suspicious of those who are not “like us” and will use that to tar anyone they think is different as un-American. The left doesn’t have that problem (via Mediaite).