- The Balance Of Power: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 7 hours ago
- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 8 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 9 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Obama To Birthers: “I Can’t Spend All My Time With My Birth Certificate Plastered On My Forehead”
Brian Williams spoke with President Obama and brought up the perception on the part of too many that he is either a Muslim and/or a foreign national (or maybe the birthers actually believe he’s an illegal immigrant). The president made a good point when he said he trusts in the goodness of the American people, who didn’t let those falsehoods get to them. In fact, maybe that’s the difference between those on the right and those on the left: The right is suspicious of those who are not “like us” and will use that to tar anyone they think is different as un-American. The left doesn’t have that problem (via Mediaite).