- Another Security Blunder For Secret ServicePosted 2 hours ago
- First Domestic Case of Ebola Confirmed In Dallas [VIDEO]Posted 5 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Report Finds Criminals Bypass System to Get GunsPosted 5 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Obama To Birthers: “I Can’t Spend All My Time With My Birth Certificate Plastered On My Forehead”
Brian Williams spoke with President Obama and brought up the perception on the part of too many that he is either a Muslim and/or a foreign national (or maybe the birthers actually believe he’s an illegal immigrant). The president made a good point when he said he trusts in the goodness of the American people, who didn’t let those falsehoods get to them. In fact, maybe that’s the difference between those on the right and those on the left: The right is suspicious of those who are not “like us” and will use that to tar anyone they think is different as un-American. The left doesn’t have that problem (via Mediaite).