- Deer Tick DangersPosted 6 hours ago
- IRS Questioned Over Targeting ScandalPosted 1 day ago
- Midwest Gas Price SpikePosted 1 day ago
- FOX CountryPosted 2 days ago
- Life Expectancy RisesPosted 2 days ago
- David Beckham To Retire From SoccerPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: All-Star Race (Charlotte)Posted 2 days ago
TX State Rep Debbie Riddle: Women Come Here To Have “Terror Babies”
Much like Texas Congressman Louie Gohmert, Texas State Representative Debbie Riddle thinks women come here to have “terror babies.” That way they are already American citizens; then, they go back to their home country for twenty or thirty years, and can then legally get back into the U.S. where they will destroy us. She couldn’t provide any evidence, though, to Anderson Cooper.
COOPER: Representative Riddle, you told my producer that pregnant women are coming here as tourists, having babies, and then going back home — quote — “with the nefarious purpose of turning them into little terrorists, who will then come back to the U.S. and do us harm.” You said it’s part of an organized terrorist element and could cost us lives. Where did you hear that?
DEBBIE RIDDLE (R), TEXAS STATE REPRESENTATIVE: That is information that is coming to my office from former FBI officials.
COOPER: What former FBI officials — I mean, what evidence is there of some sort of long-term plot to have American babies born here and then become terrorists — raised as terrorists overseas and then come back here?
RIDDLE: Well, at this point, I don’t have the hard evidence right here in front of me.