- Secret Service Director Julia Pierson ResignsPosted 13 hours ago
- First Domestic Case of Ebola Confirmed In Dallas [VIDEO]Posted 21 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Report Finds Criminals Bypass System to Get GunsPosted 22 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
TX State Rep Debbie Riddle: Women Come Here To Have “Terror Babies”
Much like Texas Congressman Louie Gohmert, Texas State Representative Debbie Riddle thinks women come here to have “terror babies.” That way they are already American citizens; then, they go back to their home country for twenty or thirty years, and can then legally get back into the U.S. where they will destroy us. She couldn’t provide any evidence, though, to Anderson Cooper.
COOPER: Representative Riddle, you told my producer that pregnant women are coming here as tourists, having babies, and then going back home — quote — “with the nefarious purpose of turning them into little terrorists, who will then come back to the U.S. and do us harm.” You said it’s part of an organized terrorist element and could cost us lives. Where did you hear that?
DEBBIE RIDDLE (R), TEXAS STATE REPRESENTATIVE: That is information that is coming to my office from former FBI officials.
COOPER: What former FBI officials — I mean, what evidence is there of some sort of long-term plot to have American babies born here and then become terrorists — raised as terrorists overseas and then come back here?
RIDDLE: Well, at this point, I don’t have the hard evidence right here in front of me.