- Air Bag Recall Expands To 7.8 Million VehiclesPosted 12 hours ago
- What’s Included In Government Waste? [VIDEO]Posted 14 hours ago
- Bullet Points: The Right To Bear ArmsPosted 16 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Rangel’s “Take This Job & Shove It”
Today on Kilmeade and Friends (8/11/10), Brian talks election results, Rangel’s rambling rant, Ground Zero mosque and the Jet Blue flight attendant’s meltdown (is Steve Slater the working man’s hero or nut job?) with Dan Senor, Michelle Malkin, and Rep. Ed Towns (D-NY). Also, General Michael Hayden, former CIA director, weighs in on terror, Afghanistan, Iraq and Iran.