- Israel Calls Up Another 16,000 Reserves For Gaza FightingPosted 3 hours ago
- AEHQ: President Obama LawsuitPosted 4 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: Border Battle At The Ballot BoxPosted 5 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 1 day ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
Rangel’s “Take This Job & Shove It”
Today on Kilmeade and Friends (8/11/10), Brian talks election results, Rangel’s rambling rant, Ground Zero mosque and the Jet Blue flight attendant’s meltdown (is Steve Slater the working man’s hero or nut job?) with Dan Senor, Michelle Malkin, and Rep. Ed Towns (D-NY). Also, General Michael Hayden, former CIA director, weighs in on terror, Afghanistan, Iraq and Iran.