- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 4 hours ago
- Hired! Office Body LanguagePosted 5 hours ago
- Border Disorder: A Plan From House RepublicansPosted 23 hours ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 1 day ago
- Housecall for Health: Fist Bump For HealthPosted 1 day ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
Obama Economic Adviser Creates Job Opening
There’s at least one job opening in this country–at the White House. Christina Romer, who co-wrote the stimulus plan, has resigned. Brian wonders about the timing of her departure. Also, are you un-American if you oppose the auto bailout? The president thinks you are. And Brian revisits the Ground Zero Mosque story with Rep. Peter King (D-NY) and Geraldo Rivera.