- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 1 day ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 1 day ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Obama Economic Adviser Creates Job Opening
There’s at least one job opening in this country–at the White House. Christina Romer, who co-wrote the stimulus plan, has resigned. Brian wonders about the timing of her departure. Also, are you un-American if you oppose the auto bailout? The president thinks you are. And Brian revisits the Ground Zero Mosque story with Rep. Peter King (D-NY) and Geraldo Rivera.