- Australia Foils Terror Plot, Sends Troops To The Middle East In Fight Against ISIS [VIDEO]Posted 7 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: The Clintons Look To Save Senate DemocratsPosted 11 hours ago
- It’s That Time Of Year Again… Flu SeasonPosted 12 hours ago
- Legal Lis: What’s the Next Step in the Adrian Peterson Child Injury Case?Posted 13 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Obama Economic Adviser Creates Job Opening
There’s at least one job opening in this country–at the White House. Christina Romer, who co-wrote the stimulus plan, has resigned. Brian wonders about the timing of her departure. Also, are you un-American if you oppose the auto bailout? The president thinks you are. And Brian revisits the Ground Zero Mosque story with Rep. Peter King (D-NY) and Geraldo Rivera.