- Nurse In Maine Defies Ebola Quarantine [VIDEO]Posted 15 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 21 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 22 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Obama Economic Adviser Creates Job Opening
There’s at least one job opening in this country–at the White House. Christina Romer, who co-wrote the stimulus plan, has resigned. Brian wonders about the timing of her departure. Also, are you un-American if you oppose the auto bailout? The president thinks you are. And Brian revisits the Ground Zero Mosque story with Rep. Peter King (D-NY) and Geraldo Rivera.