- Secret Service Director Julia Pierson ResignsPosted 7 hours ago
- First Domestic Case of Ebola Confirmed In Dallas [VIDEO]Posted 15 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Report Finds Criminals Bypass System to Get GunsPosted 16 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Obama Economic Adviser Creates Job Opening
There’s at least one job opening in this country–at the White House. Christina Romer, who co-wrote the stimulus plan, has resigned. Brian wonders about the timing of her departure. Also, are you un-American if you oppose the auto bailout? The president thinks you are. And Brian revisits the Ground Zero Mosque story with Rep. Peter King (D-NY) and Geraldo Rivera.