- AFMW: Dr. Alveda King, American Civil Rights ActivistPosted 11 hours ago
- “Enough With The Media’s Gotcha Game”Posted 20 hours ago
- Brazilian Butt Lift Blamed For Woman’s DeathPosted 21 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Whoopi And White House Gate Crasher In Backstage Shouting Match
Whoopi Goldberg nudged Michaele Salahi on “The View” to get back on topic during an interview, and then Salahi accused Goldberg of hitting her. That didn’t sit well with Whoopi.
Then, after the show finished taping, Goldberg, according to the Salahis’ lawyer, Lisa Bloom, burst into a room Michaele was sitting in with Tareq and screamed: “I didn’t fucking hit you! Did you say I fucking hit you?”
“She was screaming and dropping the F-bomb many, many times,” Bloom told The Daily Beast exclusively.
Tareq apparently began filming the verbal altercation with his BlackBerry, though Bloom said he only caught “the last few seconds.”
You don’t think the Salahis would be doing something just for the sake of getting footage for a reality show, do you? Nah!