- Ebola In America: CDC Confirms First US CasePosted 3 hours ago
- The Head of the Secret Service in the Hot SeatPosted 11 hours ago
- AEHQ: ISIS Bleeds Into The Mid-Term ElectionsPosted 14 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: New Teen Birth Control RecommendationPosted 14 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Whoopi And White House Gate Crasher In Backstage Shouting Match
Whoopi Goldberg nudged Michaele Salahi on “The View” to get back on topic during an interview, and then Salahi accused Goldberg of hitting her. That didn’t sit well with Whoopi.
Then, after the show finished taping, Goldberg, according to the Salahis’ lawyer, Lisa Bloom, burst into a room Michaele was sitting in with Tareq and screamed: “I didn’t fucking hit you! Did you say I fucking hit you?”
“She was screaming and dropping the F-bomb many, many times,” Bloom told The Daily Beast exclusively.
Tareq apparently began filming the verbal altercation with his BlackBerry, though Bloom said he only caught “the last few seconds.”
You don’t think the Salahis would be doing something just for the sake of getting footage for a reality show, do you? Nah!