- Another Security Blunder For Secret ServicePosted 5 mins ago
- First Domestic Case of Ebola Confirmed In Dallas [VIDEO]Posted 3 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Report Finds Criminals Bypass System to Get GunsPosted 3 hours ago
- Hired! Jobs That Don’t Require College DegreesPosted 4 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Sharron Angle’s Extremism, Summed Up
It took only a paragraph to explain how extreme Harry Reid’s opponent for U.S. Senate from Nevada is, done nicely by Fox News’s Carl Cameron:
Cameron: What precisely she’s advocated; phasing out Social Security and Medicare, withdrawing from the United Nations, abolishing the EPA and much of the tax code and banning all abortions. But it’s not just the positions that Angle has taken, it’s how she’s defended them. She suggested that entitlement programs “spoiled our citizenry”, that it may be part of God’s plan that rape victims get pregnant and to some she even seems to sanction armed insurrection, a “Second Amendment remedy” is what she called it, if Harry Reid isn’t beaten at the ballot box.
It was in a Nevada interview that Angle said that being raped and forced to carry a fetus to term is “God’s plan.”
Angle also tells Cameron that the media is supposed to be her “friend.”
Angle: We needed to have the press be our friend.
Cameron: Wait a minute! Hold on a second… to be your friend?
Angle: Well truly…
Cameron: It sounds lame…
Angle: Well, no, no, we wanted them to ask the questions we want to answer so that they report the news the way we want it to be reported and when I get on a show and I say send me money to SharronAngle.com, so that your listeners will know that if they want to support me they need to go to SharronAngle.com.