- Ebola In America: CDC Confirms First US CasePosted 3 hours ago
- The Head of the Secret Service in the Hot SeatPosted 12 hours ago
- AEHQ: ISIS Bleeds Into The Mid-Term ElectionsPosted 14 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: New Teen Birth Control RecommendationPosted 14 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
A judge in Connecticut has ruled that competitive cheerleading is NOT a sport, calling it “underdeveloped,” meaning that Quinnipiac University (the school at the center of the lawsuit that led to the decision) and other schools can’t use cheerleading to comply with Title IX regulations.
But do YOU think that cheerleading is a sport?