- Deer Tick DangersPosted 1 day ago
- IRS Questioned Over Targeting ScandalPosted 2 days ago
- Midwest Gas Price SpikePosted 2 days ago
- FOX CountryPosted 3 days ago
- Life Expectancy RisesPosted 3 days ago
- David Beckham To Retire From SoccerPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: All-Star Race (Charlotte)Posted 3 days ago
A judge in Connecticut has ruled that competitive cheerleading is NOT a sport, calling it “underdeveloped,” meaning that Quinnipiac University (the school at the center of the lawsuit that led to the decision) and other schools can’t use cheerleading to comply with Title IX regulations.
But do YOU think that cheerleading is a sport?