- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 8 hours ago
- Hired! Office Body LanguagePosted 9 hours ago
- Border Disorder: A Plan From House RepublicansPosted 1 day ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 1 day ago
- Housecall for Health: Fist Bump For HealthPosted 1 day ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
A judge in Connecticut has ruled that competitive cheerleading is NOT a sport, calling it “underdeveloped,” meaning that Quinnipiac University (the school at the center of the lawsuit that led to the decision) and other schools can’t use cheerleading to comply with Title IX regulations.
But do YOU think that cheerleading is a sport?