- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 1 day ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 1 day ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
A judge in Connecticut has ruled that competitive cheerleading is NOT a sport, calling it “underdeveloped,” meaning that Quinnipiac University (the school at the center of the lawsuit that led to the decision) and other schools can’t use cheerleading to comply with Title IX regulations.
But do YOU think that cheerleading is a sport?