- President Obama Plans To Increase U.S. Fight Against Ebola [VIDEO]Posted 3 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: How Much Coffee Is Too Much?Posted 5 hours ago
- NFL Image Problem?Posted 6 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 4 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
A judge in Connecticut has ruled that competitive cheerleading is NOT a sport, calling it “underdeveloped,” meaning that Quinnipiac University (the school at the center of the lawsuit that led to the decision) and other schools can’t use cheerleading to comply with Title IX regulations.
But do YOU think that cheerleading is a sport?