- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 14 hours ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 19 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Radio Buzz: Sexulization of our Youth; Beheading of Illegals Immigrants in AZ.
The sexulization of our YOUTH.
Retailer Abercrombie and Fitch – are under fire as they re-launch their magazine.
Conservative groups say the magazine is essentially “soft core gay porn” and parents are outraged.
“There is the concern that parents – you know – and conservative groups have: is that this store markets to teenagers.”
Fox’s Todd starnes on with affiliate WREC.
Abercrombie says the magazine is ONLY available to customers over the age of 18.
And it gets better!
Another retailer – forever 21 – is getting some real heat for starting a maternity line – TARGETING ONLY the 5 states that have the highest teenage pregnancy rates in the nation!
Also making some buzz:
Amidst the hotly contested Arizona illegal immigration law – lies infighting between various traffickers and cartels.
Arizona Governor Jan Brewer and other advocates FOR the law – say that violence along the border is on the rise.
Operating on the Arizona / Mexico border – drug AND human traffickers have been beheading illegal immigrants as a warning to rival cartels.
“I think the problem is something that is unfortunate and endemic to the region, and you need to curtail the war on drugs and trafficking – but you have to bifurcate that from the challenge of immigration.”
That was immigration attorney Michael Wildes speaking with Surgio Sanchez at Fox Affiliate KURV.
I’m Jessica Curtis – and that’s your talk radio buzz, from Fox News Radio.