- Breaking News WATCH LIVE: Fire, Building Explosion in NYC’s HarlemPosted 50 mins ago
- AEHQ: A Jolly Republican Win In Florida, Sinking The Competition [VIDEO]Posted 1 hour ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Giveaways At ChurchPosted 4 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 6 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Radio Buzz: Russian Spy Ring Busted; Kagan Confirmation Hearings
A Russian Spy ring – BUSTED.
Officials charging 11 people with being secret agents of Russia.
The ring’s main goal – to gather information for Moscow – including nuclear weapons research.
The spies were to become “sufficiently Americanized” to gain access to US planning and policies.
“Intelligence services don’t just steal secrets – perhaps the most insidious thing that they can do is to influence foreign governments to do stuff that’s in their interests and not in ours.”
That was Dr. John Lenczowski (LEN CHOW SKI) Founder & President of the Institute of World Politics who took time this morning to speak to many Fox stations.
Russia – disavowing any knowledge of their actions…..
“You know, like all Jews – I was probably at a Chinese restaurant.”
That was Supreme Court Nominee Elana Kagan – yesterday…lightening the mood of her confirmation hearing – when asked by South Carolina Senator Lindsay Graham – what she was doing on Christmas day – in reference to the Christmas Day bomber.
Kagan under fire from Republicans…
“They accuse her of giving different answers to the same question depending on which law maker is asking it.”
That was Fox’s Todd Starnes – speaking with Jimmy Cefalo at WIOD in Miami, FL.
I’m Jessica Curtis – and that’s your talk radio buzz, from Fox News Radio.