- Bullet Points: Do It Yourself Duct Tape HolsterPosted 4 hours ago
- Hired! More Seasonal JobsPosted 5 hours ago
- FOX Country: 2013 American Country Awards [PHOTOS / VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 5 months ago
Execution By Firing Squad Announced By Utah Attorney General On Twitter
While shooting someone to death by firing squad is ancient and barbaric, Utah Attorney General Mark Shurleff used a much more modern approach to announce the end of Ronnie Lee Garder’s life. Shurtleff opted for a mobile Twitter client for three Tweets related to the event.
1) A solemn day. Barring a stay by Sup Ct, & with my final nod, Utah will use most extreme power & execute a killer. Mourn his victims. Justice
2) I just gave the go ahead to Corrections Director to proceed with Gardner’s execution. May God grant him the mercy he denied his victims.
3) We will be streaming live my press conference as soon as I’m told Gardner is dead. Watch it at www.attorneygeneral.Utah.gov/live.html
For a full list of all FOX News Talk, FOX News Channel, and FOX Business Network premium audio podcasts,