- Gov. Chris Christie Launching PAC — A Possible Step Toward 2016 Presidential Run? [VIDEO]Posted 7 hours ago
- Thaw Of U.S. – Cuba Relations Stirs Mixed FeelingsPosted 9 hours ago
- Super Bowl Auto Ads: Who’s In, Who’s Out?Posted 9 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
#Twoppics – World Cup, Switzerland beat Spain, #booksthatchangedmyworld, oil spill
Twoppics, the stories behind the hottest topics on Twitter.
Hot twoppic of the moment a major upset on Wednesday in the World Cup, as defending European champs Spain, ranked 2nd in the world were defeated by Switzerland, one to zip, making Switzerland beat Spain your hot twoppic of the moment.
Hot twoppic of the day is the twitter meme, #booksthatchangedmyworld started by Susan Orlean, a staff writer for The New Yorker. She began the meme as a way to catalog some of her all-time favorite reads, and it quickly became a trending topic. @susanorlean tweeted Wow! My faith in humanity restored! #booksthatchangedmyworld is now a trending topic. I’m proud as punch. So if you want to bulk up your summer reading list, head to twitter and search the hashtag… @DerGurrey tweets “If Chins Could Kill” showed me that regular guys could make it in entertainment and that I should do what I want. #booksthatchangedmyworld @Bluestalkin tweets: #booksthatchangedmyworld Alice in Wonderland. It taught me to let my imagination run completely wild and how satisfying that is.
Hot twoppic of the week is the oil spill. The President speaking after meeting with BP officials on Wednesday. BP will also open a $100 million fund to pay rig workers affected by the 6-month moratorium on oil drilling. President Obama said he will judge BP’s response to the spill by how well local business recover from it.
This is @TheKateMalloy and those are your hot @Twoppics on FOX News Radio.