- Man Apprehended After Jumping White House Fence [VIDEO]Posted 4 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: The 5 Most Intriguing House Races of 2014Posted 5 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Should There Be Parent Liability With Facebook?Posted 6 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
YES I DO MISS HIM!
Former President George W. Bush made a public appearance in Michigan last night.
He said a couple things worth noting. First he said he would not get into the public square and attack President Barack Obama. Why? Because he likes what Obama is doing? Not necessarily. He said his life was made miserable by the attacks from former president Jimmy Carter and he vowed not to do that to Obama.
Class act, that GW Bush. Not so much with Carter.
As for what he did as President, Bush said he if he had it to do over again, he’d waterboard Khalid Sheikh Mohammad again. No problem. And he said the world is better off without Saddam Hussein, and he’s glad to have regime changed Saddam too.
Bush is still an unpopular figure in some circles. Not in mine.