- Blue Bell Recalls All Of Its Ice Cream Products [VIDEO]Posted 4 hours ago
- The Deep Bond Between Humans and DogsPosted 4 hours ago
- AFMW: Former NFL Quarterback Jeff KempPosted 4 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 1 week ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Radio Buzz: Woman Sues Google For Bad Directions; Miranda Rights.
A woman – suing Google for bad directions – THAT SHE FOLLOWED!!!
That was Criminal Defense Attorney // founder and principal member of the Bonjean Law Group – Jennifer Bonjean – who spoke with many of our fox news radio stations this morning .
The woman – in an attempt to walk from one cite of Park City Utah to the other – followed the directions — provided to her blackberry – right onto a busy roadway – that didn’t have sidewalks! The woman was ultimately was struck by a car.
Laura Rosenburg filing suit in US District court in Utah – against Google and against the motorist she claims hit her.
Rosenburg is seeking more than 100,000 dollars in medical costs and punitive damages in the suit.
Also making some buzz today:
The Supreme Court is on the case…
In a 5 to 4 decision – your right to remain silent – requires you to speak up… about remaining – well — silent.
Judge Sonia Sotomayor – among the 4 dissenters – warning that this decision “turns Miranda upside down.”
Cleveland based Criminal Defense Attorney Elizabeth Kelly – speaking with the guys at WLOB Portland, ME.
In the decision – once rights have been read – and questioning begun – a suspect must clearly declare that he or she wants to remain silent – and can’t just simply BE silent.
I’m Jessica Curtis – and this has been your talk radio buzz, from Fox News Radio.