- US Seeks To Normalize Relations With CubaPosted 15 hours ago
- American Alan Gross Released From Cuba After 5 Years In Prison [VIDEO]Posted 19 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Pistol Packin’ Wait Staff?Posted 23 hours ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 24 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Radio Buzz: 1200 Nat’l Guard Troops to US – Mexico Border; Oil Spill Latest.
Ready, set – DEPLOY!
President Obama is sending 1,200 National Guard troops to boost security along the US – Mexico border.
What do the “experts” think:
WXNT Indianapolis, IN asked Ret’d Lt. Col. Jeff Addicott – director for the Center for Terrorism Law at St. Mary’s University – if sending these troops will make a dent in the problem…
Vice President for Homeland Security at the National Graduate School – Dr. David McIntyre – echoed a similar sentiment to Jamie Allman at KFTK St. Louis:
There’s some concern in the law enforcement community that President Obama will repeat a move made by his predecessor – limiting the troops to support roles – instead of allowing them to make arrests and confront smugglers along the border.
Also making for some buzz today:
It’s go time – BP shooting the “KILL SHOT” — thick, dense mud – into the leaking pipe.
This being done in hopes of FINALLY plugging the oil leak that’s been pumping oil into the gulf for over a month now.
Well – what are the odds it’ll work?
Fox News Radio’s TODD STARNES speaking with KTRH Houston, TX.
…if today’s move doesn’t work – there’s a possibility of it making the leak WORSE.
I’m Jessica Curtis – and this has been your talk radio buzz, from Fox News Radio.