- Hillary Clinton’s State Department Email Habits Under FirePosted 1 hour ago
- AFMW: Frankie Ballard, Country Music Singer / SongwriterPosted 2 hours ago
- Tension In D.C. Over Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Speech [VIDEO]Posted 5 hours ago
- Preventing Peanut AllergiesPosted 6 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Radio Buzz: 1200 Nat’l Guard Troops to US – Mexico Border; Oil Spill Latest.
Ready, set – DEPLOY!
President Obama is sending 1,200 National Guard troops to boost security along the US – Mexico border.
What do the “experts” think:
WXNT Indianapolis, IN asked Ret’d Lt. Col. Jeff Addicott – director for the Center for Terrorism Law at St. Mary’s University – if sending these troops will make a dent in the problem…
Vice President for Homeland Security at the National Graduate School – Dr. David McIntyre – echoed a similar sentiment to Jamie Allman at KFTK St. Louis:
There’s some concern in the law enforcement community that President Obama will repeat a move made by his predecessor – limiting the troops to support roles – instead of allowing them to make arrests and confront smugglers along the border.
Also making for some buzz today:
It’s go time – BP shooting the “KILL SHOT” — thick, dense mud – into the leaking pipe.
This being done in hopes of FINALLY plugging the oil leak that’s been pumping oil into the gulf for over a month now.
Well – what are the odds it’ll work?
Fox News Radio’s TODD STARNES speaking with KTRH Houston, TX.
…if today’s move doesn’t work – there’s a possibility of it making the leak WORSE.
I’m Jessica Curtis – and this has been your talk radio buzz, from Fox News Radio.