- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 20 hours ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 21 hours ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 23 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 2 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 2 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 7 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Radio Buzz: Primary Roundup; Hooters Waitress Told To Drop Lbs.
The radio buzz… the top talk radio stories of the day…
Well, dim the lights… the results are in – and the people have spoken.
Primaries held yesterday in AR, KY, OR and PA – voters on both sides shooting down candidates endorsed by both the President and top senate republican Mitch McConnell.
In Pennsylvania – 5 term incumbent Senator Arlen Spector – rejected for the democratic nomination.
Not a surprise – according to Jeff Birnbaum – Fox News Political Analyst – speaking with WREC Memphis, TN:
In Arkansas – there will be a runoff on June 8th – as Senator Blanche Lincoln was unable to win a majority of the vote against Lt. Gov Bill Halter. The winner will face the republican nominee – Representative John Boozman in November.
In Kentucky – Tea Party favorite Rand Paul – the son of Texas Congressman Ron Paul – winning the republican nomination for Senate.
Also making some buzz today…
Weighing in at 132 lbs – a 5 food 8 inch tall hooters waitress says she was given 30 days – to lose weight!
That was Chicago Based Employment Attorney Kelly Saindon – with Jim Polito at WTAG Worcester, MA.
Twenty year old Cassie smith says in fact when she started the job 2 years ago – that she weighed 10 pounds more! She says Hooters even gave her a free gym membership to help with her weight loss.
Hooters says it isn’t so.. claiming there’s no weight requirement.
I’m Jessica Curtis – and this has been your talk radio buzz, from Fox News Radio.