- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 2 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 23 hours ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 1 day ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 1 day ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 6 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Radio Buzz: Oil Clumps Reach FL. Keys; Primary Elections.
The radio buzz… the top talk radio stories of the day…
Clumps of oil – up to 8 inches in size — have reportedly reached the shore of the Florida Keys.
It’s yet to be determined if they are coming from the site of the blown out well in the gulf – though it seems likely to be the case.
Fox’s Eben Brown speaking this morning with WHBC Canton, OH.
BP – in it’s latest attempt to “FIX” the problem – has run a mile long tube from the ocean floor – and is now siphoning at least “some” of the crude into a tanker for collection.
Also making some buzz today…
Four states – holding primary elections.
Kentucky, Pennsylvania, Oregon and Arkansas.
In Pennsylvania – a special election to fill the seat vacancy of the late Congressman John Murtha.
Primary turnout will drive that special election – that according to Reid Wilson – Editor of Hotline OnCall – Washington’s top political tip sheet.
Pennsylvania is just one of the key states voting today.
I’m Jessica Curtis – and this has been your talk radio buzz, from Fox News Radio.