- Air Bag Recall Expands To 7.8 Million VehiclesPosted 8 hours ago
- What’s Included In Government Waste? [VIDEO]Posted 10 hours ago
- Bullet Points: The Right To Bear ArmsPosted 13 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Radio Buzz: Terror Suspect Acted Alone; One Leak Capped 2 to go in Gulf Oil Spill.
He acted alone – or so that’s what suspect Faisal Shahzad tells authorities – just days after an attempted car bomb plot in the heart of mid town Manhattan.
The question – should Shahzad have been mirandized?
That was former federal prosecutor FRED TECCE – speaking with KFBK Sacramento, CA.
Also churning up some buzz today…
…and then there were 2! BP Spokesman Curtis Thomas speaking this morning.
But even though they’ve been able to cap one of the holes – they haven’t been able to diminish the volume of oil spewing into the gulf.
And that number? 200,000 gallons of oil A DAY!
Clean up efforts continue as BP hopes they’ve found a solution to the problem – tomorrow floating what they call a “dome” out to the rig – which would disperse the oil onto containment ships.
According to Fox’s Eben Brown on the scene in Venice, LA:
I’m Jessica Curtis – and this has been your talk radio buzz, from Fox News Radio.