- Damage Control In Indiana Over Religious Freedom Law [VIDEO]Posted 20 hours ago
- Ranking The Most Congested Cities WorldwidePosted 22 hours ago
- So Long Soda?Posted 22 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Radio Buzz: Terror Suspect Acted Alone; One Leak Capped 2 to go in Gulf Oil Spill.
He acted alone – or so that’s what suspect Faisal Shahzad tells authorities – just days after an attempted car bomb plot in the heart of mid town Manhattan.
The question – should Shahzad have been mirandized?
That was former federal prosecutor FRED TECCE – speaking with KFBK Sacramento, CA.
Also churning up some buzz today…
…and then there were 2! BP Spokesman Curtis Thomas speaking this morning.
But even though they’ve been able to cap one of the holes – they haven’t been able to diminish the volume of oil spewing into the gulf.
And that number? 200,000 gallons of oil A DAY!
Clean up efforts continue as BP hopes they’ve found a solution to the problem – tomorrow floating what they call a “dome” out to the rig – which would disperse the oil onto containment ships.
According to Fox’s Eben Brown on the scene in Venice, LA:
I’m Jessica Curtis – and this has been your talk radio buzz, from Fox News Radio.