- AFMW: Miss America 2015 Kira KazantsevPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Soldier Shocks Family With Surprise ReturnPosted 2 days ago
- Tim McGraw To Headline Sandy Hook Promise BenefitPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: ‘True Story’ Author Michael FinkelPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 5 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Tea Partier Confronts Racist, Then Claims He’s A “Dem Shill”
A self-proclaimed pro-white racist showed up at a St. Louis tea party and was confronted by tea partier Adam Sharp, who told the man his shirt with a swastika doesn’t represent tea party values. All good so far, except that Sharp then took to his blog to claim the guy was a “Dem shill” infiltrating the event. (h/t Think Progress). Sharp even mocked up a photo (left) to allege the man’s connection to the left.
In a blog post promoting his video, Sharp titled the post, “Dem Shill Wears Nazi Gear to TEA Party, Gets Called Out.” There is no evidence on the tape to suggest the racist man was a “Dem shill.” And in fact, Sharp never accuses the man of being a liberal in his encounter with him. Rather, the tape shows the racist man explicitly touting his conservative bona fides.
It was good of Sharp to inform the racist that he doesn’t represent the tea party. However, to then claim, without any substance, that he’s a “Dem shill” only shows insecurity about allegations of racism tied to these events.