- Malaysia Airlines Mystery: Stolen Passports Eyed In Missing Plane Investigation [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- The U.S. Supreme Court Rejects ‘I Heart Boobies’ AppealPosted 6 hours ago
- Skydiver vs Plane [PHOTOS / VIDEO]Posted 7 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 4 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Tea Partier Confronts Racist, Then Claims He’s A “Dem Shill”
A self-proclaimed pro-white racist showed up at a St. Louis tea party and was confronted by tea partier Adam Sharp, who told the man his shirt with a swastika doesn’t represent tea party values. All good so far, except that Sharp then took to his blog to claim the guy was a “Dem shill” infiltrating the event. (h/t Think Progress). Sharp even mocked up a photo (left) to allege the man’s connection to the left.
In a blog post promoting his video, Sharp titled the post, “Dem Shill Wears Nazi Gear to TEA Party, Gets Called Out.” There is no evidence on the tape to suggest the racist man was a “Dem shill.” And in fact, Sharp never accuses the man of being a liberal in his encounter with him. Rather, the tape shows the racist man explicitly touting his conservative bona fides.
It was good of Sharp to inform the racist that he doesn’t represent the tea party. However, to then claim, without any substance, that he’s a “Dem shill” only shows insecurity about allegations of racism tied to these events.