- President Obama Drops Proposal To Cut Tax Breaks For College Savings Plans [VIDEO]Posted 4 hours ago
- World Freedom DeclinesPosted 4 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Sending Your Ex-Spouse Off With A BangPosted 7 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Democratic Congresswoman’s Office Vandalized After Health Care Vote
Can you imagine if Democrats behaved this way after a vote they lost? Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords of Tucson had the front office of her Arizona office smashed in in the wee hours Monday morning.
At 2:40 a.m., just a few hours after staff left the building after the late-night vote, the alarm system went off, said spokesman C.J. Karamargin. The panel to the front door and the glass panel alongside it were smashed out. The perpetrator likely had to hop the gated fence to get access to the door, since it’s not viewable from the parking lot.
Karamargin said it was unclear if the glass had been shot out with a kind of pellet gun, if it had been kicked or smashed with an object. The door has been covered with plywood.
The photo of the smashed window, provided by Giffords’s office to the Arizona Star, shows the office through one of the windows vandalized overnight. The damage occurred a few hours after she voted in favor of health care reform.