- ISIS Purportedly Beheads U.S. Journalist James Foley [VIDEO]Posted 3 hours ago
- Bullet Points: T-Shirt Gets Veteran Thrown from Amusement ParkPosted 4 hours ago
- Protests Continue in Ferguson, MissouriPosted 4 hours ago
- Hired! College Majors That Could Bring Big BucksPosted 4 hours ago
- AFMW: The Legendary Ray StevensPosted 5 hours ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
CHRISTINE’S WEDDING IS A LONG WAY OFF… BUT YOU WOULDN’T KNOW IT.
I hope you listen to my radio program. If you do, you will know that I am ably assisted by three other people, two of whom are getting married. To each other.
They would be Christine… our excellent call screener, and that maestro of the world of sound, Bob, whom you never hear speak on the program.
The wedding is at least sixteen months away. Christine is presently dragging Bob around New Jersey looking for a place to have the reception. We’re sixteen months away.
We’ve been joking that Christine has become a bridezilla a little too early.
Think that’s true? I’ll admit that could be over the top. Should we give her a few more months before we zap her with the bridezilla tag?
Remember… sixteen months is a year and a quarter…
Isn’t a year long enough to plan a wedding?
And no…I’ve never been a bride.