- Bullet Points: Tax Break Holiday for FL Gun Owners?Posted 38 mins ago
- Damage Control In Indiana Over Religious Freedom Law [VIDEO]Posted 23 hours ago
- Ranking The Most Congested Cities WorldwidePosted 1 day ago
- So Long Soda?Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
CHRISTINE’S WEDDING IS A LONG WAY OFF… BUT YOU WOULDN’T KNOW IT.
I hope you listen to my radio program. If you do, you will know that I am ably assisted by three other people, two of whom are getting married. To each other.
They would be Christine… our excellent call screener, and that maestro of the world of sound, Bob, whom you never hear speak on the program.
The wedding is at least sixteen months away. Christine is presently dragging Bob around New Jersey looking for a place to have the reception. We’re sixteen months away.
We’ve been joking that Christine has become a bridezilla a little too early.
Think that’s true? I’ll admit that could be over the top. Should we give her a few more months before we zap her with the bridezilla tag?
Remember… sixteen months is a year and a quarter…
Isn’t a year long enough to plan a wedding?
And no…I’ve never been a bride.