- Justice Department Launches Programs To Combat American ExtremistsPosted 17 hours ago
- Urban Outfitters Causes Uproar With Kent State Sweatshirt [VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton Hints At Possible 2016 Presidential Run [VIDEO]Posted 23 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 4 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
American Family Association: Sea World Trainer Died Because Bible Was Ignored
Bryan Fischer of the American Family Association says Sea World trainer Dawn Brancheau would never have lost her life if we’d followed the Bible.
Chalk another death up to animal rights insanity and to the ongoing failure of the West to take counsel on practical matters from the Scripture.
If the counsel of the Judeo-Christian tradition had been followed, Tillikum would have been put out of everyone’s misery back in 1991 and would not have had the opportunity to claim two more human lives.
Says the ancient civil code of Israel, “When an ox gores a man or woman to death, the ox shall be stoned, and its flesh shall not be eaten, but the owner shall not be liable.” (Exodus 21:28)
Fischer quotes the Bible again to argue that the second time an animal kills, the animal’s owner should be killed as well.
But, the Scripture soberly warns, if one of your animals kills a second time because you didn’t kill it after it claimed its first human victim, this time you die right along with your animal. To use the example from Exodus, if your ox kills a second time, “the ox shall be stoned, and its owner also shall be put to death.” (Exodus 21:29)
Fischer is notorious for having used the Bible to back his position that gays should be treated by the law like drug addicts. When he came on my show to defend that position he weaseled out of every direct question he was asked. Fischer’s previous infamy came when he called for a religious test for our military.