- First Domestic Case of Ebola Confirmed In Dallas [VIDEO]Posted 1 hour ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Report Finds Criminals Bypass System to Get GunsPosted 1 hour ago
- Hired! Jobs That Don’t Require College DegreesPosted 2 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Music Giant Larry GatlinPosted 2 hours ago
- Ebola In America: CDC Confirms First US CasePosted 15 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Former Bush Speechwriter Thiessen: Obama Killing Too Many Terrorists
Former Bush 43 speechwriter Mark Thiessen, who once said if we’re ever attacked again it’s Obama’s fault and that he’s “the most dangerous man to ever occupy the Oval Office,” now says Obama is killing too many terrorists. See, we need more alive terrorists so we can torture them and get information out of them. Having them dead does no good, and Obama is killing them all. Jason Linkins at Huffpost put it well when he characterized Thiessen’s position being that “killing terrorists is a national security risk.”
Today, the Obama administration is no longer attempting to capture men like these alive; it is simply killing them. This may be satisfying, but it comes at a price. With every drone strike that vaporizes a senior al Qaeda leader, actionable intelligence is vaporized along with him. Dead terrorists can’t tell you their plans to strike America.
They also can’t strike America if they’re… DEAD.