- Hired! Office Body LanguagePosted 42 mins ago
- Border Disorder: A Plan From House RepublicansPosted 19 hours ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 24 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: Fist Bump For HealthPosted 1 day ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
Obama Can’t Make Jury Duty
Many of us have looked for various ways to avoid jury duty, but perhaps President Obama has the best excuse: running a country.
Obama was summoned for jury duty at the Bridgeview courthouse in suburban Chicago starting Monday. The summons had arrived at the Obama home on Chicago’s South Side.
With his first State of the Union speech set for Wednesday, Obama has a busy week ahead.
Maybe next time.