- AEHQ: ISIS Bleeds Into The Mid-Term ElectionsPosted 4 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: New Teen Birth Control RecommendationPosted 4 hours ago
- Missing Arkansas Realtor Found Dead; Suspect SpeaksPosted 5 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Portugal Is More Progressive Than New York Or New Jersey
Portugal, a country that is 84% Roman Catholic, has approved same-sex marriage, making it the sixth European country to do so. That means Europe has more countries where gay marriage is legal (6) than we have states (5). It also means that New York and New Jersey, which both recently rejected same-sex marriage, can’t hold a gay pride candle to Portugal.