- Doctor In NYC Tests Positive For Ebola [VIDEO]Posted 3 mins ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: NASCAR Sprint Cup Chase Moves On To MartinsvillePosted 18 mins ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 1 hour ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Portugal Is More Progressive Than New York Or New Jersey
Portugal, a country that is 84% Roman Catholic, has approved same-sex marriage, making it the sixth European country to do so. That means Europe has more countries where gay marriage is legal (6) than we have states (5). It also means that New York and New Jersey, which both recently rejected same-sex marriage, can’t hold a gay pride candle to Portugal.