- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 4 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 5 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Artist Lizzie SiderPosted 6 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Portugal Is More Progressive Than New York Or New Jersey
Portugal, a country that is 84% Roman Catholic, has approved same-sex marriage, making it the sixth European country to do so. That means Europe has more countries where gay marriage is legal (6) than we have states (5). It also means that New York and New Jersey, which both recently rejected same-sex marriage, can’t hold a gay pride candle to Portugal.