- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 3 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Carrie Prejean Claims She Was Pressured To Get New Breasts
In her new book Carrie Prejean claims that Miss California USA director Keith Lewis pressured her into getting a boob job.
“Have you ever thought of getting a boob job,” Lewis asked her days after she won the Miss California pageant. Prejean describes how Lewis ran his hands all over her body, including examining each of her breasts, while she stood in Shanna Moakler’s living room in a bikini in front of a handful of pageant representatives.
Prejean [said] in her book: “Actually, the only thing Keith Lewis put to me were his two big hands and an insistent request, bordering on a demand, that I get breast implants.”
Prejean, whose new book is advertised as proving what courage she has, and who loves to brag about her courage when she speaks to conservative groups, apparently did, if this is true, courageously go along with getting her breasts done. But, then, maybe that is all part of God’s plan: