- Pollino’s Guide To Holiday Movies (And Oscar Buzz): A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 7 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 8 hours ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 9 hours ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 9 hours ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 1 day ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 1 day ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 2 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 2 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 2 days ago
Carrie Prejean Claims She Was Pressured To Get New Breasts
In her new book Carrie Prejean claims that Miss California USA director Keith Lewis pressured her into getting a boob job.
“Have you ever thought of getting a boob job,” Lewis asked her days after she won the Miss California pageant. Prejean describes how Lewis ran his hands all over her body, including examining each of her breasts, while she stood in Shanna Moakler’s living room in a bikini in front of a handful of pageant representatives.
Prejean [said] in her book: “Actually, the only thing Keith Lewis put to me were his two big hands and an insistent request, bordering on a demand, that I get breast implants.”
Prejean, whose new book is advertised as proving what courage she has, and who loves to brag about her courage when she speaks to conservative groups, apparently did, if this is true, courageously go along with getting her breasts done. But, then, maybe that is all part of God’s plan: