- Do Dogs Get Jealous?Posted 14 hours ago
- France Sends Soldiers To Air Algerie Crash Site [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Old Man Dancing – Forever YoungPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: NASCAR’s Back At The BrickyardPosted 3 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
Are You Living in a Stressful City?
Having a hard time balancing the perfect life? Well, you’re not alone. A survey from the research company Harris Interactive found out which states had the most stressed out people. Chicago came in at number one, while Miami was found to be the least stressed out. FOX News Radio’s Jennifer Keiper and Eben Brown gave us the low-down as to why some people are having anxiety and some are having fun.