- Breaking News WATCH LIVE: Deadly Fire, Building Explosion in NYC’s HarlemPosted 4 hours ago
- AEHQ: A Jolly Republican Win In Florida, Sinking The Competition [VIDEO]Posted 4 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Giveaways At ChurchPosted 7 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 6 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Sarah Palin’s Co-Author Says Democrats Are “The Party Of Treason”
Lynn Vincent, the author co-author of Sarah Palin’s new book, Going Rogue, previously wrote a book called Donkey Cons, which casts Democrats in a bad light, and also worked for the conservative World Magazine.
Donkey Cons, describes the Democratic Party since its inception as “pro-gangster” and the “party of treason and subversion.” Her work for World Magazine, where she was an editor, includes a description of President Barack Obama as the “minority survivor” of the “black genocide” — that is, abortion.
The 2006 Donkey Cons, published by the Christian house Thomas Nelson, is the only book on which she’s listed as the first author, with conservative blogger Robert Stacy McCain. It’s a romp through the history of the Democratic Party, beginning with Aaron Burr (”federal fugitive” and “ruthless killer”) and aimed at proving that “the true history of the Democratic party is a tale of dishonesty, crime and corruption.”