- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 2 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Sarah Palin’s Co-Author Says Democrats Are “The Party Of Treason”
Lynn Vincent, the author co-author of Sarah Palin’s new book, Going Rogue, previously wrote a book called Donkey Cons, which casts Democrats in a bad light, and also worked for the conservative World Magazine.
Donkey Cons, describes the Democratic Party since its inception as “pro-gangster” and the “party of treason and subversion.” Her work for World Magazine, where she was an editor, includes a description of President Barack Obama as the “minority survivor” of the “black genocide” – that is, abortion.
The 2006 Donkey Cons, published by the Christian house Thomas Nelson, is the only book on which she’s listed as the first author, with conservative blogger Robert Stacy McCain. It’s a romp through the history of the Democratic Party, beginning with Aaron Burr (”federal fugitive” and “ruthless killer”) and aimed at proving that “the true history of the Democratic party is a tale of dishonesty, crime and corruption.”