- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 20 hours ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 1 day ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
#Twoppics – Swine flu, Ben Bernanke, Michael Jackson, Aaliyah
Twoppics, the stories behind the hottest topics on twitter.
What’s hot this very minute?
Swine flu, otherwise known as the H1N1 Virus. Tweets of concern began after a presidential panel warned that swine flu could be back this fall, estimating the virus could kill up to 90,000 Americans – most of them children. U.S. Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius.
Hot twoppic of the day is Federal Reserve Chair Ben Bernanke, who was reappointed to a second term this morning by President Obama.
Your hot twoppic of the week is Michael Jackson. Monday, it was reported that the LA County coroner will rule Michael Jackson’s death a homicide after lethal levels of the anestheic propofol were found in Jackson’s system. Now the cardiologist who was caring for Michael at the scene when he died is in a lot of trouble. Although Dr. Conrad Murray admitted giving the King of Pop propofol to help him sleep, he said he administered nothing that “should have” killed Jackson. Many believe Murray will face manslaughter charges.
Time for your Celebrity tweets on the street: Former General Electric CEO @ Jack Welch tweets Congratulations to Pres Obama on appointing Chairman Bernanke to Fed Res Chair
And P.Diddy showed love for deceased signer Aaliya. Today is the 8th anniversary of her tragic death in a plane crash. @iamdiddy says Today is Aaliyah day!! We Love you, we miss you!! Lets Go.
Those are your hot twoppics on FOX News Radio