- AFMW: Dr. Paul White, Psychologist, Author, Speaker, and ConsultantPosted 2 days ago
- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek’s “Spock” – Dies At 83Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 3 days ago
- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
DICK CHENEY IS FOR GAY MARRIAGE
This is going to cause me to give gay marriage a rethink. Because, after all, if Dick Cheney is for it, can it really be so wrong?a
Seriously, this is a problem for President Obama. He opposes Gay Marriage, and as the White House kicks off LGBT month (Lesbian, Gay, Bi-sexual, Transgender) we have the weird situation that the president is opposed to same sex marriage, but the conservative liberals love to hate, Dick Cheney, is for it.
I want to see a Gay Pride parade with people carrying signs that show Obama with fangs and blood dripping down his chin while nearby other people are carrying signs with pictures of Cheney drapped in rainbow garlands.
This must be an uncomfortable month at the White House. The hated Dick Cheney is more liberal than the most liberal member of the United State Senate, and now President of the United States, Barack Obama.
Come on… this is perfect.