- The Balance Of Power: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 16 hours ago
- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 17 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 18 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Sotomayor Derangement Syndrome
Paul Krugman sums up how insane the attacks on Sotomayor have become. From being criticized for having a name unnatural to the American tongue, to how her love of Puerto Rican cuisine may cloud her judgment, to being attacked for not saving enough money on a judge’s salary. And here’s what’s really going on here:
The thing that is really driving conservatives crazy, I think, is that their identity politics just isn’t working like it used to. Their whole approach has been based on the belief that Americans vote as if they live in Mayberry, and fear and hate anyone who looks a bit different; now that the country just isn’t like that, they’ve gone mad.
Are the sufferers of Sotomayor Derangement Syndrome even aware of how crazy they sound?