- Report Reveals America Under-Prepared In The Event Of Nuclear Style AttackPosted 3 hours ago
- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 2 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Endless Summer Time…
Okay. I’m back from the Campaign Trail. School started for my girls, leaves on trees are starting to look different already and there’s a tiny chill in the morning air – the tell tale signs that that dreaded seasonal monster is on its way… FALL!
What does that mean to me?
I’m having an Endless Summer panic. I can’t help it. I’m a surfer and its in my DNA. So I am assigning myself this story: Are other surfers ready for the winter?
I am taking it upon myself to set aside the 300 pressing matters that I have to do now that I am back in DC — and driving to the Indian River Inlet in Delaware. Literally, right now!
Will let you know how it goes… and if there’s hope for an Indian Summer!