- Australia Foils Terror Plot, Sends Troops To The Middle East In Fight Against ISIS [VIDEO]Posted 13 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: The Clintons Look To Save Senate DemocratsPosted 17 hours ago
- It’s That Time Of Year Again… Flu SeasonPosted 18 hours ago
- Legal Lis: What’s the Next Step in the Adrian Peterson Child Injury Case?Posted 19 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Endless Summer Time…
Okay. I’m back from the Campaign Trail. School started for my girls, leaves on trees are starting to look different already and there’s a tiny chill in the morning air – the tell tale signs that that dreaded seasonal monster is on its way… FALL!
What does that mean to me?
I’m having an Endless Summer panic. I can’t help it. I’m a surfer and its in my DNA. So I am assigning myself this story: Are other surfers ready for the winter?
I am taking it upon myself to set aside the 300 pressing matters that I have to do now that I am back in DC — and driving to the Indian River Inlet in Delaware. Literally, right now!
Will let you know how it goes… and if there’s hope for an Indian Summer!