- Securing America: IED ProtectionPosted 2 hours ago
- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 2 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Endless Summer Time…
Okay. I’m back from the Campaign Trail. School started for my girls, leaves on trees are starting to look different already and there’s a tiny chill in the morning air – the tell tale signs that that dreaded seasonal monster is on its way… FALL!
What does that mean to me?
I’m having an Endless Summer panic. I can’t help it. I’m a surfer and its in my DNA. So I am assigning myself this story: Are other surfers ready for the winter?
I am taking it upon myself to set aside the 300 pressing matters that I have to do now that I am back in DC — and driving to the Indian River Inlet in Delaware. Literally, right now!
Will let you know how it goes… and if there’s hope for an Indian Summer!