- AFMW: Miss America 2015 Kira KazantsevPosted 3 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Soldier Shocks Family With Surprise ReturnPosted 1 day ago
- Tim McGraw To Headline Sandy Hook Promise BenefitPosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: ‘True Story’ Author Michael FinkelPosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 4 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Endless Summer Time…
Okay. I’m back from the Campaign Trail. School started for my girls, leaves on trees are starting to look different already and there’s a tiny chill in the morning air – the tell tale signs that that dreaded seasonal monster is on its way… FALL!
What does that mean to me?
I’m having an Endless Summer panic. I can’t help it. I’m a surfer and its in my DNA. So I am assigning myself this story: Are other surfers ready for the winter?
I am taking it upon myself to set aside the 300 pressing matters that I have to do now that I am back in DC — and driving to the Indian River Inlet in Delaware. Literally, right now!
Will let you know how it goes… and if there’s hope for an Indian Summer!