- Underwater MysteryPosted 1 hour ago
- Housecall for Health: Kidney Stones & Sugary DrinksPosted 2 hours ago
- FOX CountryPosted 2 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Coca-Cola 600 (Charlotte)Posted 3 hours ago
- Boy Scouts Vote To Allow Openly Gay ScoutsPosted 14 hours ago
- IRS Scandal: Lerner Placed On LeavePosted 14 hours ago
Oprah vs. Sarah Palin
There’s drama developing over whether there’s drama between Oprah and Sarah Palin. Insiders are telling Drudge Report the Queen of Talk is balking at having Palin on her show. But a spokesperson for Harpo tells Fox the story is “categorically untrue.”
Here’s the full statement from Oprah:
“The item in todays Drudge Report is categorically untrue. There has been absolutely no discussion about having Sarah Palin on my show. At the beginning of this presidential campaign when I decided that I was going to take my first public stance in support of a candidate, I made the decision not to use my show as a platform for any of the candidates. I agree that Sarah Palin would be a fantastic interview, and I would love to have her on after the campaign is over. – Oprah Winfrey, September 5, 2008.”
Here’s Fox’s story.
There you have it folks — any thoughts?