- The Balance Of Power: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 17 hours ago
- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 18 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 19 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Oprah vs. Sarah Palin
There’s drama developing over whether there’s drama between Oprah and Sarah Palin. Insiders are telling Drudge Report the Queen of Talk is balking at having Palin on her show. But a spokesperson for Harpo tells Fox the story is “categorically untrue.”
Here’s the full statement from Oprah:
“The item in todays Drudge Report is categorically untrue. There has been absolutely no discussion about having Sarah Palin on my show. At the beginning of this presidential campaign when I decided that I was going to take my first public stance in support of a candidate, I made the decision not to use my show as a platform for any of the candidates. I agree that Sarah Palin would be a fantastic interview, and I would love to have her on after the campaign is over. – Oprah Winfrey, September 5, 2008.”
Here’s Fox’s story.
There you have it folks — any thoughts?