- Housecall for Health: American Cancer Society Turns 100Posted 1 hour ago
- Holder Letter Acknowledges U.S. Citizen DeathsPosted 12 hours ago
- Man Killed By FBI In Boston Bombing Probe [VIDEO]Posted 15 hours ago
- Hometown Heartache [VIDEO]Posted 15 hours ago
- Memorial Day TravelPosted 15 hours ago
- FOX on Tech: Microsoft Unveils Xbox OnePosted 19 hours ago
- London Machete AttackPosted 20 hours ago
No, It’s Not Al Roker
There are lots of celebrities in Denver. The Hollywood types seem to like Democrats. I saw Matthew Modine in an elevator. And I met Biff in the lobby of the Pepsi Center. Biff — from David Letterman fame. I did make one tiny mistake — at first glance I thought Biff was Al Roker.
Sorry, dude. My bad.