- Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying On Congress’ Computer NetworkPosted 10 hours ago
- AFMW: Jim DeMint: ‘Falling In Love With America Again’Posted 12 hours ago
- House Cat Attacks! Owner Calls 911Posted 13 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 6 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
No, It’s Not Al Roker
There are lots of celebrities in Denver. The Hollywood types seem to like Democrats. I saw Matthew Modine in an elevator. And I met Biff in the lobby of the Pepsi Center. Biff — from David Letterman fame. I did make one tiny mistake — at first glance I thought Biff was Al Roker.
Sorry, dude. My bad.