- AFMW: Beth Chapman, star of CMT’s “Dog & Beth: On the Hunt”Posted 1 day ago
- Iranians Receive Un”Happy” Sentence for Dance VideoPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 2 days ago
- Dallas, TX Suburb Approves Plan for Nation’s 1st Video Game MuseumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Barack Obama in Springfield
It’s a sweltering September afternoon. Nearly 90 degrees, 90 percent humidty and more gnats than I care to swallow. We’re on the grounds of the old statehouse in the town where Abraham Lincoln was born. Local police tell us there are at least 35,000 people here. It’s really an incredible turnout.