- Nurse In Maine Defies Ebola Quarantine [VIDEO]Posted 15 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 21 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 22 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Barack Obama in Springfield
It’s a sweltering September afternoon. Nearly 90 degrees, 90 percent humidty and more gnats than I care to swallow. We’re on the grounds of the old statehouse in the town where Abraham Lincoln was born. Local police tell us there are at least 35,000 people here. It’s really an incredible turnout.