- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 12 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 18 hours ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 18 hours ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Barack Obama in Springfield
It’s a sweltering September afternoon. Nearly 90 degrees, 90 percent humidty and more gnats than I care to swallow. We’re on the grounds of the old statehouse in the town where Abraham Lincoln was born. Local police tell us there are at least 35,000 people here. It’s really an incredible turnout.