- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 5 hours ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 7 hours ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 9 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 17 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Barack Obama in Springfield
It’s a sweltering September afternoon. Nearly 90 degrees, 90 percent humidty and more gnats than I care to swallow. We’re on the grounds of the old statehouse in the town where Abraham Lincoln was born. Local police tell us there are at least 35,000 people here. It’s really an incredible turnout.