- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 23 hours ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 1 day ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
No Snakes in the Bathroom
Apparently, the folks at Comic-Con have a rather unusual problem on their hands — exotic animals. Comic book fans have been bringing their animals to the convention and that’s unfortunate. They’ve had to post signs by the restrooms informing fans that the toilets are for humans only.