- The Balance Of Power: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 1 day ago
- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Getting Ready for Comic-Con
Later today, I’ll be posting by behind-the-scenes ruminations about Comic-Con. The folks here in San Diego are totally pumped up over this year’s convention. For the first time in history, Comic-Con is sold out!
I’m also looking forward to some good barbecue — and that brings me to a very shocking revelation. My first stop once I got off the airplane was to Kansas City Barbecue. It was made famous in Top Gun — the restaurant was used in the sleazy bar scene where Tom Cruise flirts with Kelly what’s-her-name. But the restaurant has the best barbecue in southern California.