- President Obama Drops Proposal To Cut Tax Breaks For College Savings Plans [VIDEO]Posted 2 hours ago
- World Freedom DeclinesPosted 2 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Sending Your Ex-Spouse Off With A BangPosted 5 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Getting Ready for Comic-Con
Later today, I’ll be posting by behind-the-scenes ruminations about Comic-Con. The folks here in San Diego are totally pumped up over this year’s convention. For the first time in history, Comic-Con is sold out!
I’m also looking forward to some good barbecue — and that brings me to a very shocking revelation. My first stop once I got off the airplane was to Kansas City Barbecue. It was made famous in Top Gun — the restaurant was used in the sleazy bar scene where Tom Cruise flirts with Kelly what’s-her-name. But the restaurant has the best barbecue in southern California.