- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 14 hours ago
- Hired! Office Body LanguagePosted 15 hours ago
- Border Disorder: A Plan From House RepublicansPosted 1 day ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 2 days ago
- Housecall for Health: Fist Bump For HealthPosted 2 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
Getting Ready for Comic-Con
Later today, I’ll be posting by behind-the-scenes ruminations about Comic-Con. The folks here in San Diego are totally pumped up over this year’s convention. For the first time in history, Comic-Con is sold out!
I’m also looking forward to some good barbecue — and that brings me to a very shocking revelation. My first stop once I got off the airplane was to Kansas City Barbecue. It was made famous in Top Gun — the restaurant was used in the sleazy bar scene where Tom Cruise flirts with Kelly what’s-her-name. But the restaurant has the best barbecue in southern California.