- Final Push For Potential Nuclear Deal With Iran [VIDEO]Posted 1 hour ago
- NSA Considered Ending Phone Surveillance Program?Posted 2 hours ago
- AFMW: Becki Newton & Zachary Knighton of FOX’s "Weird Loners"Posted 2 hours ago
- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Getting Ready for Comic-Con
Later today, I’ll be posting by behind-the-scenes ruminations about Comic-Con. The folks here in San Diego are totally pumped up over this year’s convention. For the first time in history, Comic-Con is sold out!
I’m also looking forward to some good barbecue — and that brings me to a very shocking revelation. My first stop once I got off the airplane was to Kansas City Barbecue. It was made famous in Top Gun — the restaurant was used in the sleazy bar scene where Tom Cruise flirts with Kelly what’s-her-name. But the restaurant has the best barbecue in southern California.