- US Seeks To Normalize Relations With CubaPosted 16 hours ago
- American Alan Gross Released From Cuba After 5 Years In Prison [VIDEO]Posted 20 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Pistol Packin’ Wait Staff?Posted 24 hours ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 day ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
National Day of Prayer Uproar
The National Day of Prayer is under fire. Whoever would have thought that thanking the God who gave us this great country would be politically incorrect?
It seems Jews on First and the Council on American Islamic Relations are accusing the National Day of Prayer of being an evangelical event that excludes their beliefs.
It gets worse. Now Dr. Ravi Zacharias, who is the honorary chairman of the National Day of Prayer, is under fire. He posted an offical prayer that concludes “in God’s holy name” instead of the traditional, “in Jesus’ name.” Some conservatives say that’s selling out — and others wonder if prayer organizers are “ashamed of Jesus.”