- AFMW: Dr. Paul White, Psychologist, Author, Speaker, and ConsultantPosted 3 hours ago
- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek’s “Spock” – Dies At 83Posted 22 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 1 day ago
- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
National Day of Prayer Uproar
The National Day of Prayer is under fire. Whoever would have thought that thanking the God who gave us this great country would be politically incorrect?
It seems Jews on First and the Council on American Islamic Relations are accusing the National Day of Prayer of being an evangelical event that excludes their beliefs.
It gets worse. Now Dr. Ravi Zacharias, who is the honorary chairman of the National Day of Prayer, is under fire. He posted an offical prayer that concludes “in God’s holy name” instead of the traditional, “in Jesus’ name.” Some conservatives say that’s selling out — and others wonder if prayer organizers are “ashamed of Jesus.”