- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 1 day ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 1 day ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Exotic Dancer Catches Fire
There are a few things you should avoid doing in the nude — like frying bacon. And you should also steer clear of dancing with a burning baton.
A veteran stripper accidentally set herself on fire during her routine at Larry Flynt’s Hustler Club in Shreveport, La. In a matter of moments, her head was engulfed in flames. Fortunately, somebody jumped on stage and put her out.
The dancer is now recovering in a local hospital with first degree burns. I interviewed a stripper named “Chrissy” who told me the victim is doing just fine and she asked me to reassure patrons that the dancer will not need plastic surgery.
Well, that’s nice.