- Christmas Sign At Firehouse In New York Creates ControversyPosted 3 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 7 hours ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 8 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 day ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Exotic Dancer Catches Fire
There are a few things you should avoid doing in the nude — like frying bacon. And you should also steer clear of dancing with a burning baton.
A veteran stripper accidentally set herself on fire during her routine at Larry Flynt’s Hustler Club in Shreveport, La. In a matter of moments, her head was engulfed in flames. Fortunately, somebody jumped on stage and put her out.
The dancer is now recovering in a local hospital with first degree burns. I interviewed a stripper named “Chrissy” who told me the victim is doing just fine and she asked me to reassure patrons that the dancer will not need plastic surgery.
Well, that’s nice.