Exotic Dancer Catches Fire

There are a few things you should avoid doing in the nude — like frying bacon. And you should also steer clear of dancing with a burning baton.

A veteran stripper accidentally set herself on fire during her routine at Larry Flynt’s Hustler Club in Shreveport, La. In a matter of moments, her head was engulfed in flames. Fortunately, somebody jumped on stage and put her out.

The dancer is now recovering in a local hospital with first degree burns. I interviewed a stripper named “Chrissy” who told me the victim is doing just fine and she asked me to reassure patrons that the dancer will not need plastic surgery.

Well, that’s nice.

Share on FacebookShare on Google+Tweet about this on TwitterPin on PinterestShare on StumbleUponEmail this to someonePrint this page