- President Obama Addresses Airstrikes in Syria [VIDEO]Posted 12 hours ago
- Osama Bin Laden’s Son-in-Law Receives Life In PrisonPosted 12 hours ago
- Math Models Weigh In On Ebola EpidemicPosted 13 hours ago
- The U.S. And Allies Launch Attack Against ISIS in Syria [VIDEO]Posted 16 hours ago
- PA Manhunt for Alleged Trooper KillerPosted 16 hours ago
- Another Hostage Video From ISISPosted 17 hours ago
- AFMW: Bluegrass group Nu-Blu and Sam Moore, Legendary Soul ManPosted 19 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Costa Rica v. Burger King
But he’s definitely not surfing in my favorite surfing Mecca: Costa Rica!
Check out this excerpt from the wires this morning…
Government officials said Friday they have banned commercials for the hamburger chain that depict mothers trying to run over company’s plastic-headed signature character or hire a hit man to kill him because their kids prefer burgers to home-cooked meals.
The vice minister of the interior, Ana Duran, said the commercials on national TV trivialized violence.
The Costa Rican newspaper La Nacion on Friday published a letter from a mother asking how she was supposed to explain to her 5-year-old son why somebody was trying to kill the Burger King.