- Bodies of Seven Women Found In IndianaPosted 4 hours ago
- New Ebola Guidelines for HospitalsPosted 9 hours ago
- AFMW: Artist, Author & Speaker Joni Eareckson TadaPosted 9 hours ago
- FOX Wheels: Teen DrivingPosted 11 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Costa Rica v. Burger King
But he’s definitely not surfing in my favorite surfing Mecca: Costa Rica!
Check out this excerpt from the wires this morning…
Government officials said Friday they have banned commercials for the hamburger chain that depict mothers trying to run over company’s plastic-headed signature character or hire a hit man to kill him because their kids prefer burgers to home-cooked meals.
The vice minister of the interior, Ana Duran, said the commercials on national TV trivialized violence.
The Costa Rican newspaper La Nacion on Friday published a letter from a mother asking how she was supposed to explain to her 5-year-old son why somebody was trying to kill the Burger King.