- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 20 hours ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 22 hours ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
On The Mend
And contrary to some rumors in the newsroom — I did not forget to set my heart valve to daylight savings time.
The good news is my mechanical heart valve and my heart are just fine. The bad news — involves blood clots, new medicines, and a ban on barbecue. I’ll share indepth about my adventures later.
I hope to resume blogging on Friday (when my drug-induced fog should begin lifting).