- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 1 day ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 3 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
On The Mend
And contrary to some rumors in the newsroom — I did not forget to set my heart valve to daylight savings time.
The good news is my mechanical heart valve and my heart are just fine. The bad news — involves blood clots, new medicines, and a ban on barbecue. I’ll share indepth about my adventures later.
I hope to resume blogging on Friday (when my drug-induced fog should begin lifting).