- Iranians Receive Un”Happy” Sentence for Dance VideoPosted 10 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 10 hours ago
- Dallas, TX Suburb Approves Plan for Nation’s 1st Video Game MuseumPosted 14 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
On The Mend
And contrary to some rumors in the newsroom — I did not forget to set my heart valve to daylight savings time.
The good news is my mechanical heart valve and my heart are just fine. The bad news — involves blood clots, new medicines, and a ban on barbecue. I’ll share indepth about my adventures later.
I hope to resume blogging on Friday (when my drug-induced fog should begin lifting).