- Christmas Sign At Firehouse In New York Creates ControversyPosted 22 mins ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 5 hours ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 6 hours ago
- “The Interview” — Not Coming To A Theater Near YouPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 day ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
On The Mend
And contrary to some rumors in the newsroom — I did not forget to set my heart valve to daylight savings time.
The good news is my mechanical heart valve and my heart are just fine. The bad news — involves blood clots, new medicines, and a ban on barbecue. I’ll share indepth about my adventures later.
I hope to resume blogging on Friday (when my drug-induced fog should begin lifting).