- Israel Calls Up Another 16,000 Reserves For Gaza FightingPosted 1 hour ago
- AEHQ: President Obama LawsuitPosted 2 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: Border Battle At The Ballot BoxPosted 3 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 1 day ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
On The Mend
And contrary to some rumors in the newsroom — I did not forget to set my heart valve to daylight savings time.
The good news is my mechanical heart valve and my heart are just fine. The bad news — involves blood clots, new medicines, and a ban on barbecue. I’ll share indepth about my adventures later.
I hope to resume blogging on Friday (when my drug-induced fog should begin lifting).