- Gas Leak Causes Deadly Fire, Building Explosion in NYC’s Harlem [VIDEO]Posted 5 hours ago
- AEHQ: A Jolly Republican Win In Florida, Sinking The Competition [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Giveaways At ChurchPosted 9 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 6 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Dumb Dog Moment #185
She is so sweet. All she wants is to be loved. At least by people she KNOWS.
You see, our JoJo has a recognition problem. It doesn’t seem to be her eyesight since she can catch the trickiest peanut butter snack thrown to her and take it all the way to the end zone.
I think her problems resemble more of the kind we have seen on AMERICAN IDOL this week.
Case in point. If I come into the house wearing a baseball cap, for example, JoJo will cease to recognize her master. It’s as if I become an entirely different person to her. Never mind that I sound the same, look the same, and smell the same. She doesn’t buy it. Not for one moment.
So she growls and howls and acts all tough while she wets the floor. Does she think we don’t notice that??
But here is the really odd part that qualifies this as a Dumb Dog Moment.
If I wear my Tony Clifton outfit (complete with wig, mustache, sideburns, and dark glasses) she doesn’t even bark. Not even a whimper. Not the least bit of a hint of a growl.
In fact, she licks my hand and wags her tail.
So…baseball cap…does not compute.
Crazy costume with crazy altered voice to go with it…licks and kisses.
Can anyone explain this one? Is the Dog Whisperer reading this? Anyone?
And now if you’ll excuse me, I am going to pop into my Superman tights and head to the studio. Let’s see if she barks.
P.S. She didn’t bark. Maybe she only reacts when I wear the Wonder Woman duds.